Self-discipline (also known as willpower) seem to be an obvious key to success. Successful people seem to be able to focus and stay on track. They form good habits and are less tempted by unproductive or unhealthy activities. All of that seems to revolve around the idea of self-discipline.
So what’s the secret to self-discipline (also known as willpower)?
Today, I want to share with you what billionaires and other successful people have to say on improving your self discipline.
You will learn:
- a special technique I stumbled across that can get you started on good habits immediately.
- why self discipline is even more important than you think, based on billionaires’ advice.
- how to improve your self-discipline, based on science and case studies.
- what some celebrities have to say about improving willpower.
- even more surprising advice.
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher so you want listen on your phone wherever and whenever:
- Terry Crews‘s first video on Willpower:
- His second video on Willpower:
- Terry’s vlog on willpower.
- Hack your life with productivity systems so you don’t have to rely on willpower.
- The book I mentioned: 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs (affiliate link)
- The book Willpower Instinct (affiliate link)
- The book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell (affiliate link)
- The book The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (affiliate link)
If this helped you in a positive way, put your email in below (or on the right) to join my newsletter for more value bombs like this. Also, leave a comment letting me know your thoughts.
Views – 182