You asked. I delivered.
Many of my young email subscribers have asked about how they can learn more about how to save and invest money. Well, it just so happens that I’ve been an undercover fanboy of personal finance. In fact, it’s one of the ways I got into my love of Warren Buffett and self development.
I’ve gone through plenty of personal finance books, articles, podcasts, and videos. If you’re a beginner or new to how to save and invest your money so that it grows like crazy, this is the podcast episode for you. Listen below:
Subscribe to this podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher to listen to on your phone while you’re on the go:
Have any other questions? Leave a comment and I’ll be sure to answer them!
- My Foundr guest article
- Vanguard 500 Index Fund
- Ramit Sethi’s blog
- The Psychology of Automation: Building a Bulletproof Personal-Finance System
- Mr. Money Moustache
- Dave Ramsey’s YouTube show
Book recommendations (in rough order of preference):
- John Bogle’s books
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
- Money: Master the Game by Tony Robbins (read Unshakeable first)
- Dave Ramsey’s books
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
Views – 107