Have you ever found yourself at a complete loss for words? Whether it’s talking to a girls, at a networking event, or trying to make new friends – being smooth with words does not come naturally for most of us (even though we know people find it attractive).
Sure, we all want to have an endless flow of things to say. But how?
Today, I am thrilled to bring you 42 tips on how to not run out of things to say and keep a conversation going with a lady. In this video, learn:
- how to keep the conversation flowing infinitely.
- how to come up with topics from the other person.
- how to learn what the other person is interested in and expand on that.
- how to engage someone who is being cold and giving one-word answers.
- specific, actionable strategies and acronyms to keep as your secret weapon.
As I mention in this video, I am just as bad (if not worse) at keeping a conversation going and if I can become a great conversationalist, you can too. Watch below:
Once you have had a chance to watch, I would love to hear from you. In the comments below, let me know:
What’s the most useful lesson you are taking away from the video and what’s a specific action you can take now to put it into action?
Remember, share as much detail as possible. Tons of positive, ambitious people come here every day for inspiration and help. Your story might be just what someone needed.
Thanks for watching, sharing, and reminding everyone why Thursday’s rock.
Keep up the dreams,
Views – 1337