Tim Han is a coach, speaker, interviewer, and founder of Success Insider. His YouTube channel has reached over 2 million subscribers, and he’s interviewed top minds, like Grant Cardone and Antonio Centeno.
We cover everything from:
- his tough childhood as a shy Korean outcast in England
- getting into entrepreneurship
- seeing the pros, not just the cons, in a situation
- how stumbling on a video on Steve Jobs changed everything
- morning rituals
- leveraging his strengths to AMWF (Asian Male White Female) relationships to his unique social media growth strategy.
- building an E-commerce business that made over $1 million
Learning about Tim’s story was shocking. You only see what’s in front of you, and I saw Tim as a well-dressed, polite speaker who never did anything bad. But it was revealing to see how he became his dark shadow as a teen, joining a gang, dealing drugs, and getting arrested.
What was your favorite lesson from this interview?
Views – 3141